Wednesday, October 7, 2009

When will it happen?

This is  a question I have been asking myself a lot lately. We want a baby so bad. There is nothing easy about getting a baby right now and we are willing to put in the work. I almost took this month off of everything, but I read one quote that put all the hope back in place. The quote is "your babies birthday is already set, and each month you are one step closer to it". Could someone follow me around all day chanting that? I think it's slowly getting more difficult because I see the end of my clomid treatment getting closer. After our treatment is over we have to either take a break, or move on with more invasive and expensive treatment. I must take things day by day and not look so far ahead. I can't believe that we are going onto cycle 12, I never thought it would be this difficult. My sex-ed teacher totally lied.

No comments: