Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I was just thinking....

So the last cycle didn't turn out to be "the one". As Ry says, "one more month to save money". He is such an accountant.  I am trying to stick with my yoga this cycle and I have also started drinking green tea, supposedly it increases fertile cervical mucus, eww? Who knows, but I guess it can't hurt. I have been torturing myself a lot lately with what I like to call baby crack.  Baby crack is lurking online for things like bedding, diaper bags, or anything baby. I have already found everything I may need or want. While lurking for baby crack I came to the decision (for now) that I don't want to know the sex of the baby if... I ever get pregnant. I have this vision of Ry walking out to the waiting room and making the announcement.  Me and my wild imagination.  I will update you as the month goes on.

No comments: