Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The post I wrote yesterday about keeping a gratitude journal is mostly related to my trying to conceive journey. I feel like it has really been getting me down that I am not pregnant yet. I have so many thoughts about how fun it would be to tell our families on Christmas, or how I would love to have a summer baby. These thoughts are now gone, maybe next year. It is also is difficult at work since there are a few pregnant gals that are complaining about their discomfort, morning sickness, and growing bellies. All I want to do sometimes is say that I would take those symptoms any day to be pregnant. I know couples try for years, but I feel like each month is so long. I know it will happen when it happens, but I want it now, (spoken in a really whiny voice).

No comments: