Wednesday, October 7, 2009

1 year.

I have reached the one year mark and I can't believe I am writing this post.  I have been writing about our journey to have a baby for the last year and not posting the entries. I had written one where I stated that if I reached the one year mark I would finally publish them. Here are the secret blog entries! They start after this post with the oldest, which I think I wrote in December 2008 and go from there.  I have read through all of them and realized through this process that my patience's has really grown. In the first few post I am very impatient, and looking back on it maybe that is supposed to be my lesson.  I believe that you can learn from every experience and I have learned so much about myself and our marriage. I believe that Ry and I have built a stronger marriage and friendship from our last year.  It may take a while to reach our goal, but it will be so much sweeter when we get there! Thanks for reading my story.

No comments: