Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fortune Cookie.

Being the person that I am I like to read into things. Bad habit, and I need to break it. Well anyway, Ry and I were at dinner and got our fortune cookies. The rule is you must eat the cookie and then read your fortune or it won't come true. So I chow down my cookie and read my fortune. It reads as follows: Your hard work this last month will pay off. My silly little heart skipped a beat. So according to me, my imagination, and this little fortune cookie I am knocked up. I guess we will have to wait and see once again. If we don't get a positive test this month, then poor Ry gets to go in. My face is turning red in embarrassment for him. I guess it makes up for all the exams I will have to have once there is a bun in the oven. Lets hope my uterus decides to take up a tenant and we can skip Ry's test all together. Love you honey!

No comments: