Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Happy news, but not mine.

Some friends of ours told us tonight that they are expecting. (insert the blow to my gut here). They weren't really trying, of course.  I absolutely hate the jealousy I feel, and I don't know how to control it. I have never experienced such raw emotion as I do now. I feel like I have no one to talk to about this since no one really knows we are trying. I am truly excited for this couple and I offered to throw her a shower when the time comes. I am sorry for how blunt my posts have been lately, but I feel that the truth will help someone else that feels the way I do. I have also decided that I need to get schnockered drunk, have sex in the back seat of a car at makeout point in a prom dress, maybe that will do the trick. I doubt the hubby will fall for that date idea. My poor husband, thank you for dealing with my craziness.

No comments: