Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The cat is sort of out of the bag.

I told my mother in law about our ttc struggles. She was very understanding and didn't give me the "you just need to relax" comment, like so many people do. She did say one comment that made me feel like this will happen. She said that we will have a baby one way or another, because Ry and I would be too good of parents not to have children. Thanks.

I also am very excited for this week because I have my first appointment with an acupuncturist that specializes in infertility. When I called and made the appointment they were very kind and informative-I like this already. She spends two hours with every patient for their first visit. It's unheard of that any medical professional spends two hours with a patient. I am very hopeful and think this could be my answer. I used one of those due date calculators to see what it would be if there is a + test this month. You know what the due date would be, my 28th birthday. It would only be the greatest gift ever. I must pull my head out of the clouds now and continue with my day.

No comments: