Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My hopefully soon to be public post.

There are some things that I have not been able to share on my blog, because I know my family checks it frequently. This is a topic that has taken over my sanity lately, it is called baby fever. My husband and I have been trying for a baby for three months now and none of our family knows. I need to vent about it and I can't. I will publish this post and some other ones when we do get pregnant and want everyone to know. Sometimes it just feels good to let things out and thats what I am doing. It really bothers me how so many people can accidently get pregnant. I just don't get it! Here I am ready to have a baby, financially, emotionally, physically, and mentally, but no baby. I know everything happens for a reason and my time will come, but it is hard to patient when this is something R and I want so bad. I pray all the time that this process goes smoothly and doesn't take to long. If someone has a crystal ball that they would like to lend me that would be great. Thanks for letting me vent.

No comments: