Sunday, September 21, 2008

I am in love.

I am totally in love with Amy Butler. Her designs are so gorgeous and her patterns are fun and practical. I found a great little sewing shop in town that is just as crazy as I am about Amy Butler. The Top Stitch has a sewing lounge and carries tons of beautiful material. There wasn't a single fabric that I didn't like. They also had Amy Butler's new book, which I did have to buy. I can't wait to get started on these projects. Sorry Joann's my new love affair with Top Stitch is going to be a good one.






I decided to whip up a quick baby blanket this weekend with my Alexander Henry fabric. I used "Cleo" and "Bangle Dot", I also used minky dot in pink for the other side. I think it turned out cute. I am almost glad it is raining so that I don't feel guilty for staying inside. :)

No comments: