Sunday, September 14, 2008

Creativity.

Today I made a trip to the local craft and fabric stores looking for some new projects. It is strange how much I enjoy shopping at these stores, I feel so creative! My Mom and both of my Grandmothers taught me what I know. I watched them all sew when I was a small girl, and they all taught me to do something different. My childhood skills were limited to bean bags, barbie sleeping bags, and small drawstring bags. I loved making the tiny drawstring bags for my little sisters, so they could store all of their treasures. I get the same feeling still when someone really appreciates something I have made for them. At my age, many people around me are having children so my next projects are going to be different baby gifts. I better not say what they are in case one of the pregnant gals checks my blog.

No comments: