Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Still waiting.

We are still waiting on our home study :( We are starting to get a little panicked, because our main notary her expiration date will be close to the cut off. We would literally have to revise almost every document including the state certification.  Last night I couldn't sleep thinking about everything, trying to wrap my mind around it. I started to pray for God to quiet my mind and to put my trust in his plan and timing. I fell asleep praying and woke up this morning knowing everything is going to be okay. On a happier note I can't believe all the referrals this last couple weeks, it is amazing, congrats to all the families.

2 comments:

Abby said...

Philippians 4:6 keeps coming to mind in my own journey. "Be anxious for NOTHING", so great to know that God has it all under cotrol and we don't need to worry or fret:)

Alison said...

Girl, I am praying you get your home study this week!! I know it is so hard to wait...God has a perfect plan, of that I'm sure!