Wednesday, February 3, 2010

OMG!

I saw something that I never thought I would see in my lifetime. I'll tell you a few things that it wasn't- not sasquatch, loch ness, a positive pregnancy test-I better see one soon, an alien, or my dog talking. You will never guess in a million years. I was so shocked I wasn't quite sure what to do. So I snuck to my camera and tried to snap some quick pictures so I had evidence. The creature caught me and tried to rip the camera right out of my hand, but I was swift enough to get two pictures (I might sell them to the tabloids). Do you want to know what I saw..............?

........?

............?

Here it is.......

..................................................












MY HUSBAND WAS IRONING!!!!!!!!! My heart stood still for just a moment.

No comments: