Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

2009 had its ups and downs, I learned so much last year. I learned a lot about the marriage that Ryan and I have, I learned about my patience, I learned a few new talents, I learned about the things I truly love, and above all I learned that there is a bigger plan and I need to sit back and enjoy the ride. 


2010 should be a great year. Everyone's hopes are lifted, this is our fresh start. Resolutions have been made and hopefully will be kept. What is your resolution or goal for 2010? 

P.S. I got a digital slr camera for Christmas, picture quality will improve in 2010. Hooray! It is in Connecticut right now getting its recall issues fixed. She should be home soon.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope you have a great 2010 !!! i love you big sis !!!!




<3, piggy pie !